Monday, September 10, 2007

Next IVF

We have finally taken the plunge to do another IVF in November. It is all booked. We have to get some blood tests done first then I will start the protocol on day 2 of my November cycle. We apparantly have $5,000 of insurance coverage which is great. I think this wasn't used before as my previous RE was not in network. So, in many ways it kind of feels like the cosmos is coming together in the right way. I feel both very apprehensive, as having done it once I know whats coming, but also very positive. Much more so than the last time. The last one was in January so we've had a good few months not having to think about it.

So, I need to start getting my body ready for the ordeal. I have pretty much had a week off as we have had some visitors here so lots of meals out.
I will start again with acupuncture soon and will stick to the diet, do lots of excercise, drink lots of water and generally be a model of health. The quinoa is on the stove and I'm ready to go.....

No comments: